Friday, July 26, 2013

Favourite Fridays

What better way to end the week than by taking a look at some wonderful scrappy inspiration. I always love going through all the wonderful galleries and seeing all the beautiful layouts that have been posted. Without further ado, here's our first instalment of Favourite Fridays.

My Space by Magda Mizera

I'm With Awesome by stephaniebryan

Sunkissed by ginnyhughes

The World Is Your Oyster by WaiSam

Happy Today by scrappydonna

Right Now by scrapsandsass

I Love Being Your Mom by stephaniebryan

& Back by kymkt

Jacky by marivi

Lucky by Cindy Ellen Russell



So what do you think, see anything that inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. OMG... I am so honored that you picked my page to be in among those fabulous pages. You are a sweetheart!!! :)

    ReplyDelete