Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting prepared

I am not sure why I am so excited...maybe it's because I have this gut feeling I will actually complete it this time, or maybe it's just because I've spent all this money on a Silhouette, a Selphy and other gazillion scrapbooking products. I am talking about Project Life.

I am gearing myself up for next year and for the past few weeks, I have been organizing myself to make sure I can get it done. I am of course missing a few things like an actual core kit and my Silhouette (still waiting on my investment), oh and maybe a sewing machine, but I still have plenty of time for that.

This may indeed happen folks!

And just cause...here's a freebie for you all, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Which Silhouette did you get ? I'm dreaming about one. But i don't know if a portrait will do the job... I'm just like you I just bought a smaller album to get back onto project life, i want to wait for the new year to start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the Selphy??

    Oh, and thanks for the adorable cards. :D

    ReplyDelete