Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The one with the story of Printshop...well the second one

Many of us have never met and will probably never meet but we manage to still, in our love for the craft, form bonds and and true lasting friendships...

I stumbled upon Shanna Noel's layouts at The Lilypad. Her style spoke to me and there are very few of her layouts that haven't made their way on my Pinterest account. She is beyond generous and I will forever be thankful for the goodies she sent my way when she de-stashed last year.

I was of course thrilled to hear that she had collaborated with Studio Calico to bring us a wonderful collection entitled Printshop. In light of this, she has decided to give some of those goodies away on her blog.

Wanna see how this came about and take part in the giveaway? This is her story...

No comments:

Post a Comment