Monday, October 21, 2013

Gratitude Documented | The digital way

With Gratitude Documented officially underway, I just thought I'd share with everyone how I will be approaching the project as a whole. Although Shanna Noel and I have prepared some printables and cut files for you, this project is also very much doable in a digital way.

With the bevy of digital and hybrid products out there, it is indeed a little more difficult (or time consuming) to bring everything together in order to keep the colours coherent, but the best part about it is that we have the option of recolouring those elements we love but couldn't otherwise use in Photoshop. This is a BIG plus!

Here are a few of the basics I will be using this month...

- Pockets No.4 by Valorie Wibbens
- Label It by Valorie Wibbens
- Sullen Seamstress by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Reid

Keep in mind this list will grow in the days to come as I find time to piece everything together, but these are going to be the foundation of my album and I cannot wait to get started!

How about you, how are you going to approach this project?

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing what you'll be doing.

    Thanks so much for the digital brushes. Can't wait to use them. :) You ladies have such great design taste!

    I have no plan. I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of girl. Maybe that is why I never reach the success levels I'd like to reach. :D Maybe I'll figure out a plan with one kit (or two) and then just work with that.

    ReplyDelete