Thursday, September 25, 2014

THINKING AHEAD



This year, like many others, I will be doing a December Daily album.

I also have a plan…one that will perhaps prevent another epic fail.


It's no secret that I've had some issues completing my album in 2012 and 2013 (although 2013 saw a vast improvement). 2012's album was a money pit. I purchased tons and use nothing. As for 2013's, I managed to take all my pictures but I still found it hard and tedious to cover all those surfaces which in turn, just made me give up. Those 4x6 cards will be the death of me!

Although I suspect the list will get longer. These are the basics I plan on using in this year's album...

Items:

- We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleeves 4x4 and 2x2
- Ink Jet Transparency Film
- Silhouette Cameo


What about you, what's your plan?
Chantal


2 comments:

  1. My plan is just to stalk your blog and FB, watching for pics of your gorgeous pages that are SOOOOOO inspiring. :) I haven't managed to finish a year yet either, but I'm thinking that if i just do it along with my regular PL stuff, I should be able to pull it off this year. :) I'm sure the December Daily stuff at TLP will break my Paypal, but it will be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Kimberlee! If you've successfully completed a PL then your right, it would probably be easier to just incorporate it in that. I on the other hand haven't and I like to keep projects small :p

      Delete