Sunday, September 28, 2014

THE UNDERGROUND | MY PICKS



It's that time again. The time when your mind screams "yes, yes, YES!" and you go a little product in the cart crazy. Every month I set myself aside a budget and vow to stick to it, but it never happens…until now (yep, patting myself on the back).

Every sneak night, I pen down on a piece of paper all the items that appeal to me. Sometimes I eliminate or add stuff depending on Studio Calico's creative team project sneaks. I have to say that I absolutely LOVED the colours that were picked for October's kits and because of this, I chose to actually use them for my 2014 December Daily.

Without further ado, here are my picks for this month…


Without a doubt, I had to grab this month's main Project Life kit. I just couldn't resist that fall themed tape and that stamp by Peppermint from One Little Bird (<----my totally biased review).


Since I am completely and utterly obsessed with anything gold, the Piccadilly add-on is one of my fav's this month. The bonus tube of acrylic paint (yet another colour I don't have) and those cute Crate Paper frames (let's not forget that alpha…GOLD!!!) were major selling points.


*sigh* gold script rub ons…the end. Literally, THE only reason I got the Chelsea add-on but those wonky circles are pretty awesome too.


Since I decided to opt out of the main Scrapbook kit this month, I had to get my hands on some paper for my December Daily which is why I chose the 4x6 paper pad x2, just to make sure I had enough ;).


Aren't these cards by Tina amazing?! As of now, I still have no idea what I'm going to do with them but I can guarantee I'll be giving them a good hard stare ha!


Studio Calico and the designers have really outdone themselves this month with the digital stamps, printables, cut files and templates. I grabbed quite a few and I'm sure many will be used over and over again.

xoxo
Chantal


No comments:

Post a Comment