Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cirque | My Picks



With February around the corner and the reveal come and gone, I am happy to share my Cirque picks. My excitement is also due to the fact that I am now officially a Studio Calico subscriber! Goodies every month at my doorstep…don't mind if I do thank.you.very.much!


February's Main Scrapbook kit includes some of my favourite mix of papers, especially the Spring Abstract paper by Ashley G. The BIG bold black alpha and the gold hearts will probably be there first items to go once I get my hands on them ;).


I cannot lie…the decision to start subbing the Project Life kits as well are strictly due to February's Resin Tab Banners and the transparency squares. I remember seeing them in the sneak peeks and completely falling in love and I was completely drawn to the bright and happy colours. A stark contrast to the Main Scrapbook kit and a very nice change indeed.


These are a guilty pleasure and an impulsive buy. I have no idea how they will be used as of yet but they reminded me of the leaf die cuts included in the Baker Bridge Scrapbook Add-on from November 2014 which I wish I had gotten my hands on.


No comments:

Post a Comment