Monday, January 5, 2015

GOSSAMER BLUE | JANUARY REVEAL



As some of you may know, I am joining the ladies of Gossamer Blue this month for some paper fun! I am absolutely thrilled and I count myself to be a very lucky gal indeed…the January kits are 
AH-mazing and were so much fun to play with.

My favourite this month has to be the main Scrapbook Kit. Such a great mix of papers and I fell in love with Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss Ephemera Pack. Oh! How about all that gold this month, pretty awesome right?

Funnies | SB Main (only)

Kiss | SB Main, SB Add-on, LP Add-on and LP Add-on #3

All Mine | SB Main, SB Add-on #2 and Bits & Pieces

Tags | SB Main, SB Add-on, LP Add-on #3 and Bits & Pieces


Happy Crafting!

Chantal


1 comment:

  1. I've already seen this post, but I had to come back to visit just to look at the loveliness again. :) Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete