Saturday, February 28, 2015

Odyssey | My Picks




Although I'm a subscriber, I would've without a doubt purchased this kit for the alpha and acrylic stars alone.


My favourite item from March's PL Main kit is the clover leaf card. I'm not a PL'er but I just might have to keep this one :).


The Calypso Embellishment kit was added to my cart in record time. I cannot rave enough about this one…the bright cheery colours, those wood veneer's and that cute stamp set. A MUST in my opinion…just don't pay attention to the price tag.


I am completely and utterly lemon obsessed so naturally, this one was a no brainer.


Geralyn Sy sold me on this stamp set. I have no idea how I'll be using this one quite yet but I am sure I can think of something. I'm thinking along the lines of a print for my craft space/nook/corner.

What are yours?

Chantal


No comments:

Post a Comment