Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July Blog Hop | Gossamer Blue





Hello and welcome to the July Team Blog Hop for Gossamer Blue!

 I've always loved colour. Bright, fun and happy papers and goodies make my day and inspire me to create. The hybrid project below was created by printing journaling directly onto my layout using a bold font in Photoshop. I am all for stretching my kits (especially my papers) to the max and this really helps with that.


(main scrapbooking kit and life pages printables)


My fellow team members have amazing projects to share as well. Hope you are all like-wise inspired!


6 comments:

  1. I am in love with this layout! SO fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is so wonderful! I love what you've done with the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you did the title! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love that LO! But then again, I love all of your layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh, love the scallops as the perfect touchable detail to this lovely layout

    ReplyDelete